PNP launched its Online Application Scheduling System...
Online Application System, NAPOLCOM
April 2012 NAPOLCOM Online Application
The application for the April 29, 2012 PNP Entrance Examination has been upgraded and was brought on the internet. The National Police Commission (NAPOLCOM) had been implemented an On-Line Examination Application Scheduling System or OLEASS for the year 2012 in conducting the nationwide PNP Entrance and Promotional Examinations.
The new upgrade will be use for the April 29 and October 14 examinations for this year, 2012.
NAPOLCOM Vice-Chairman and Executive Officer Eduardo U. Escueta said that “The system is designed to help eliminate long queues formed with the old walk-in system, as the applicants would be pre-processed using information given on-line,”.
What have changed with the new online application scheduling system?
According to the NAPOLCOM, the online scheduling system would replace the snail mail and the walk-in process. That would mean that mails from post-office and walk-in applicants will no longer be entertained.
Upon having your schedule online, you can now go to your respective regional offices (not provincial offices) and follow these steps.
Proceed to the nearest Napolcom Regional/Provincial Office.
FOR PROMOTIONAL EXAMINATION
Secure and accomplish Application Form and Index Card and submit the following requirements for recording and evaluation by the designated processor/evaluator:
1. Certified true copy of latest attested appointment and updated Service Record;
2. Certified true copy of Report of Rating of highest Eligibility;
3. Certified true copy of Certificate of Completion of Training;
4. Three (3) recent 1” X 1” ID pictures (colored with white background) with name tag;
5. Two (2) legal size window envelopes with P 9.00 mailing stamp;
6. Examination Fee of P 200.00.
FOR ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
Undergo the height measurement test to determine if you are qualified. If qualified, secure the Height Measurement Certificate and accomplish Application Form and Index Card. Submit the following requirements for recording and evaluation by the designated processor/evaluator:
1. Certified true copy of the Transcript of Records/Diploma;
2. Birth Certificate NSO copy;
3. Barangay Clearance (for NCR applicants only);
4. Three (3) 1” X 1” colored ID pictures with name tag taken within three (3) months before the date of filing;
5. Two (2) legal size window envelopes with mailing stamp worth P 9.00; and
6. Examination Fee of P 200.00.
Proceed to the Cashier’s Office for the payment of P 200.00 examination fee and issuance of the stamp to be affixed to the Application Form.
Return to the designated processor/evaluator and present Application Form together with the Index Card for recording purposes.
Issuance of the Notice of Admission (NOA) which may be received personally or thru mail.
You may also want to download these documents.
For PNP Entrance Examination
For PNP Promotional Examination
The whole keywordspeak.com team are hoping that the passers' percentage will be higher this time as the last examination got the lowest passers' rate since 2005.
The PNP exam conducted October of last year got only 838 (3.97%) out of the 21,097 for Police Officer 1 and only 6,036 (12.40%) passed out of 20,883 examinees who took the promotional tests.
We really hope that we can produce many quality police officers this April 29, 2012 examination.
Meanwhile, like this page on facebook to receive timely updates regarding the examination, FB-Like button below.
Share this page to your classmates and friends too, FB-Share button below.